We know we have a lot of new readers around here lately from the new brand launch, The Academy, contests we’ve been running, etc….so we thought, what better time to (re)introduce ourselves than now! So today, here are 10 things you may or may not know about Justin!
1. He drinks orange juice with his chocolate cake. I think it’s weird, but he says he likes the contrast and that therefore it’s WAY better than milk.
2. Lately he’s become quite the chef and is now regularly whipping up gourmet meals like bacon wrapped stuffed figs and pork tenderloin. I’m not complaining at all.
3. He is currently working on his “100 Project” where he has set out to photograph the 100 most influential people in his life.
4. He was a baseball player in high school and played in the outfield. His jersey number was 10.
5. His favorite number is actually 10 and he was born on October 10th (10-10 wins!)
6. He has recently become obsessed with Musselman’s chunky apple sauce and eats it from the jar. Kind of like Meet Joe Black with his peanut butter.
7. He’s originally from New Jersey….Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi…Justin Marantz! :)
8. He claims to have found the perfect wedding shoe for guys in these Cole Haan Zero Grand wing oxfords. They are dress shoe on the top, running shoe on the bottom and perfect for 12 hour days!
9. One of his favorite photos ever is of his grandpa when he first signed up to be a pilot in World War II. He loves the reminder that because his grandpa was good at what he did and was able to make it back safely….their whole family now exists.
10. He makes me coffee every morning…even though he can’t smell of it & never drinks it himself. Now that’s love!
So there you go! Hope you enjoyed getting to know Justin a little better!
Happy Thursday! M:)