Hey friends!! We are SO excited for today’s announcement! We’ve been getting a TON of requests to put on another Art of Authentic Posing workshop (we started doing those 2 years ago & have been lucky enough to do them all over the country from Charlottesville to Seattle!) But the truth is that we’ve been trying to reign our travel IN and stay home more, so we’ve been wracking our brains on how to get this information out to you guys without having to add more travel to our already crazy calendar! We thought about doing a new Guide for it, but so much of this should really be SEEN in action to make sense!
And that’s why we are super excited to announce the online edition of our Art of Authentic Posing workshop! This 4-week course is $199 and will include three 60 minute videos (one delivered each week) of instruction and hands-on posing demonstration from us, and a fourth week of a live Q&A recap with us that will also be recorded for those who can’t make it. In addition to that, each week will have its own set of homework & “put it in action” assignments and a private Facebook group to post them to. It will also come with a PDF at the end with all of the major takeaway points for future reference & quick tips. The very first course will start on June 1st and we are strictly limiting it to 100 spots that are available for PRE-SALE now!! We launched this to our newsletter yesterday and we are already almost half full! Don’t miss it! You can lock in your spot in our first group by going HERE!
What does this course include?
- Three 60 minute videos (180 minutes worth of content!) covering how to coach your couples, what to say to achieve more authentic results, how to add more natural movement, what to watch out for to get the most flattering results, how to infuse emotion, how to handle bigger groups like the bridal party & more.
- One 60 minute live Q&A wrap up
- Homework assignments following each of the first three weeks to put what you learned in action right away.
- Access to a private Facebook group for posting homework assignments & asking questions
- A PDF of the main takeaways for future reference & quick tips