There are a lot of things that go in to looking like you have it all together (when you really don’t). Especially working for yourself. Especially this time of year.
Here are some of MY faves!
1. Scheduling all of your meetings on the same day, so you only have to get out of your pajamas once.
2. Adding the most basic of tasks to your to-do list, so you feel a sense of accomplishment when you mark it off.
3. When in doubt, tie a bow on it. Bows make everything better.
4. Having enough dishes so you only have to wash them once a week.
5. In a pinch when people are coming over, socks make great swiffers.
6. Stacking a ton of fitness magazines on your treadmill so it looks like it gets a lot of use. Dusting it off helps too.
7. Bulk runs to the post office. Y’know, so you don’t get overwhelmed. Obviously
8. When you don’t have time to make something from scratch for that holiday party, buy it pre-made and put it on a pretty plate. No one will ever know.
So please tell me I’m not alone in this. Does anybody out there feel me on this? Anybody, anybody? Bueller? If not, tell me what are some of YOUR favorite “get it together”(or at least look like you have) tips for this time of year? Annnnnd….GO!!
***Also, this will be our last week of tying up loose ends before we officially CLOSE DOWN FOR THE YEAR this Friday, Dec 16th. We will still be blogging during that time, but we won’t be reopening for work until Jan 15th, 2012. So if you need anything, be sure to shoot us an email before then!