In the midst of our craziness, when the stress levels are through the roof, when I’ve paced holes in our floor, when I’m stress eating carbs like I’m about to run the New York Marathon….I am grateful for friends who come in to our world and remind us to breathe, to smile…
and to eat copious amounts of chocolate if necessary.
1. We got these to DIE for honey chocolates from Faye who just came to our most recent Walk Through. Faye anybody who gets me chocolate, we friends for life!
2. The incredible Dede & Ginny sent each Justin & I and Julia & her Mike these heart cookies for Valentine’s Day. I love the cookies & I LOVE those two!
3. A little while back, I put on facebook “I want a shirt that says I heart hummus. That is all.” Well my amazing friend Spring Smith made it happen and I almost died from happiness when I opened it up! xoxo
4. Our good friend Jacob Bermeier sent me this “coffee cuff” made out of wood and it’s just about the best invention ever. I kind of want to wear it as a bracelet!
5. The adorable Joy Moody (a good friend of ours from Philly!) found this Spread the Love print and as soon as I get back from Vegas, I’m having it framed to go in our kitchen! But for now, I can look at to remind me what it’s really all about.
Here’s to taking the time to make someone smile, trust me when I say you may never know it may be just what they needed!