Well the tour can officially get started now. The real star of the show is finally on the bus!
We picked Cooper up over the break before our NYC stop (when we took a few days off to shoot our first wedding of the year) and since then he has taken to bus life like a fish takes to water (or Snooki takes to hairspray)! Here are just a few things he’s been loving about our crazy road trip adventure:
1. Really BIG windows to look out and watch the world go by.
2. An abundance of people to pet him round the clock.
3. Pickles for breakfast (there are no rules on the road!)
4. A giant bed in the back that was clearly put there just for him. Clearly.
5. He got to pee in NYC. That’s the equivalent of going to the top of the Empire State building for a dog.
6. Our bus driver Jay. Who has a secret stash of beef jerky.
7. Getting to be a lap dog over 7 laps instead of just one.
8. The bus sides that slide in and out for when we’re stopped. The first time we moved them out it scared the stuffing out of him. But since then, he thinks it’s way baller.
9. Serious face dance parties. He’s never the first to laugh.
10. Getting to go out on the road: awesome. Getting to go out on the road with your best friends: priceless.