So after our “Today We Are Rich” contest yesterday (be sure to enter HERE if you haven’t yet), we got a bunch of requests for us to put together a book list. Since we wanted to keep it manageable, we decided to only list a few at a time. That way people can have a chance to check those out before we bombard you with the next ones.
And just like that, the J&M book club was born! I feel SO Oprah in this moment! :)
Here’s the first group!
1) The Suze Orman Money Book for the Young, Fabulous & Broke is a fantastic read with realistic advice on money. I love this book & Suze!
2)Talent is Never Enough. Ain’t that the truth! An incredible read by John Maxwell about everything else that goes into success.
3) Simple Abundance. This book is such a constant blessing in my life. I got it several years ago from Justin’s mom. Who is also a constant blessing in my life.
4) Mr. Maxwell again for the win.The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership is a must read for anyone even considering leading others.
5) Never Eat Alone. I’ve never actually read this one (it’s on my list!) But Justin has and he loved it!
6) The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. This book is rocking my world. One dense, life-changing chapter at a time.