Hiya! It’s Julia checking in while J&M are hard at work getting some wedding blogs ready for your reading pleasure! Since the weekend is a mere 6 hours away, I thought I would keep this post light! Just a fun and frivolous little distraction to start your Friday. Here it is, Stuff I Love. No theme, no reason, no rhyme, just a random mixture of things that make me smile!
1. Strawberry gum. LOVE IT! …and watermelon too!
2. Teddy bear sunflowers
3. Coffee ice cream! The individual serving size is perfect!
4. Rhubarb pie!
5. Record players! Love all those pops, scratches and white noise! :)
6. Burt’s Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm
7. Tim Gunn- I have a standing date with this dashing gentleman every Thursday night!
8. Haribo Coke Bottles
9. Weezer! Loved them in the 90’s, still love them, will always love them!
10. Tazo teas- all kinds but Zen is my absolute fave!
12. Enchanted- this movie makes me grin from ear to ear every time I watch it.
13. Swings! And husbands who go swinging with me!
15. My dad’s a sailmaker. Sailing is in my blood!
16. The Boss.
17. MY JOB!
18. Rails to Trails! Awesome for weekend hiking, biking, or dog walking!
But the two most indispensable, incomparable things that stand at the tippyiest top of the Things I Love pile?
My husband and our dog Andy :) Love you guys!!!
Since it’s Friday and we’re only hours away from weekend fun… what are some random things you love? Go ahead, shout ’em out! Inquiring minds want to know! :)
Do you like me? Do you want to be my friend? Check yes or no :)