I. Love. Plaid. I am also very good friends with Plaid’s third cousin argyle and her sister polka dot. But that’s a different post all together. Since Fall has officially arrived, blustery breezes and all. I thought I would do a post that was an ode to my good friend- because to me, nothing says New England Fall, like a pair of plaid pants, hot off the rack :)
This Fall, I am MAD for PLAID :)
1. LOVE these plaid pants courtesy of Boden
2. This preppy plaid peacoat by Tommy Hilfiger is available at Macy’s
3. Ruffles and plaid, yes please! Thank you, J.Crew
4. Anthro lounge pants? Pure comfort with a side of cute!
5. Another skirt from J.Crew… sparkles over plaid?!? Genius!
6. A cute hat from Banana Republic to keep those fly aways at bay on a blustery day! :)
7. Ruffled plaid shirt courtesy of Juicy
8. I heart loafers. And these Roxy loafers come in plaid. It was love at first sight!
9. I am OBSESSED with this ruffle dress from Anthropologie
10. And to finish it off, a black and tan scarf, also from Anthropologie
One more, just for fun. I’m putting this little cutie on my Christmas list! :) Santa, it’s available at Target
So what are you obsessed with this Fall? If you could only pick one fun thing to stock your closet, what would it be?
Happy Happy Tuesday!
Are we friends yet?