It’s time for another round of Julia’s Picks! As you know, I am a HUGE fan of online (pretend) shopping. Every time I get one of those email blasts, I click right on over and take a peek. This November I have my eye on some super feminine details mixed in with an array of comfy cozy faves. Enjoy!
1. How cute is this slouchy pom pom hat from Gap?
2. This vest from Banana looks so cute the way they styled it! I need the belt too!
3. I saw this faux fur neck wrap from Uniqlo in Real Simple and immediately wanted it!
4. Mmmm, gingerbread lattes are back!
5. A super feminine clutch from J.Crew
6. It’s a bow AND a watch! LOVE! From White House Black Market
7. Love some bittersweet in a simple vase
8. Gorgeous necklace courtesy of Ann Taylor
9. These shoes left me speechless. From none other than Anthropologie
10. Super sweet and sparkly cocktail dress from J.Crew
11. I am currently coveting a Restoration Hardware cashmere robe
12. Caramel Apple pancakes? Thank you, Williams-Sonoma!
13. Can this Anthropologie hat be any more adorable?!?
15. Sparkly ‘lil belt courtesy of J.Crew
16. And finally, an Anthropolgie coat that screams sophistication!
Happy wish listing!