As I was putting together my November picks for last week, I realized that about 50% of the images I pulled were hats. Fuzzy hats, Sophisticated hats, Hats with pom poms, menswear inspired hats… I had pulled them all! I love hats. In fact, if you open up our coat closet, one or two (or ten) usually come tumbling out of the basket I have stuffed full of ’em. But that doesn’t stop me from buying a new one or two (or ten) every time Winter rolls around. As I was about to dump all of the hat pictures I had collected into the trash, I had a change of heart. Instead of throwing all of that lovely coziness away, I decided to devote an entire post to the thing I love the most about Winter walks. Hats. :)
1. Oh so cozy! Cuteness available at Bloomingdales
2. Gilly Hicks oh how I love thee! Polka Dots? I’ll take one in every color!
3. This one is for those REALLY cold days! Coach
4. A fancier newsboy cap for a night out with Mike! Juicy
5. An elegant one from Anthropologie
6. LOVE this kitschy one from Kate Spade
7. Snowball fight anyone?!? This one is from American Eagle
8. A red white and blue delight from Hollister
9. Abercrombie Yes please!
10. And a ladylike treasure available at Bloomies
Phew! That’s a lotta hats! :) Soo…which ones do you think I should buy? :)