Driving for fifteen hours at a time with your spouse could be challenging for some couples, but nope not us! That’s because we never, ever disagree about anything. Nope not anything at all. In fact, here is just a small list of some of the things we never, EVER disagree on:
1. Whether or not to throw the GPS into oncoming traffic.
2. Temperature. And whether sub-zero settings are actually comfortable or not.
3. Who gets to charge their iPhone before the batteries completely die. That’s because I always volunteer to let him go first. :)
4. The covers.
5. Whether or not Miley Cyrus constitutes good driving music.
6. If sugar counts as a food group.
7. Exactly how much coffee one person needs in a day.
8. Whether or not 12 bathroom breaks really is that excessive.
9. How many suitcases one really needs to bring in out of the car for just a one night stay.
10. Along those same lines, whether or not shoes should have their own bags.
Nope….we never argue about those things at ALL! :) :)
And speaking of arguing, I don’t think any of you will argue with me that Sarah makes one of the most beautiful brides you have ever seen. Their amazing burberry themed wedding is coming up!
And I’m off to get another cup of coffee. :)