I don’t know about where you guys are, but it is getting BRRRRR-fridgety cold around New England these days. It’s not *quite* time to break out the goose down parka yet, but you definitely need a jacket when you go out. Y’know…something to make you feel all warm & fuzzy on the inside without looking like the Stay Puff marshmallow man on the outside. Know what I’m sayin?
So I had Julia put together today’s design board all around the blazers we are coveting this season! Enjoy! The Style Me Pretty shoot will be up shortly!
1. This wool ruffle jacket from J.Crew is a sweet update to any wardrobe!
2. Love how classic this blazer from Eddie Bauer is! It is practically begging to be worn on an Ivy League campus near you!!
3. BA-NA-NAS!! (as Rachel Zoe would say!) This jacket from Anthropologie ensures you are stylish no matter what the weather!!
4. This sparkly ‘lil number from Juicy is ready to PAR-TAY!! LOVE!
5. Military details are so chic! The Callum Jacket from Tory Burch is sure to enhance your Fall wardrobe!
6. This Pauw blazer from Saks has a great texture and the subtle stripes are divine!
7. J.Crew, it was love at first preppy sight!!
8. Anthropologie delivers again with this cropped ruffled number!
9. I am mad for tweed! J.Crew’s updated version of a Fall classic is swoon worthy!
10. Ruffles AND stripes on a blazer? You are sure to be noticed in this delicious blazer by L.A.M.B.
11. I heart this ruffled military jacket by Free People !
12. Does it get any cuter? A denim blazer with floral cuffs brought to you by Guess
13. Love this structured LaROK blazer with a hint of romantic tulle peeking out along the hips
14. Esprit updates the classic blazer with a classy plaid fabric!
15. This blazer from L.L.Bean adds a dramatic pop of color to your Fall wardrobe!
16. Luxe velvet looks ultra chic when tied with a charmeuse bow. Available at Ann Taylor
17. A one button corduroy blazer courtesy of Banana Republic – is so versatile in a nuetral beige.
18. A menswear inspired number made of soft jersey… comfy and current! Another entry from Anthropologie