Alright! As promised, we have compiled our Fall Bucket list of all the things we want to make sure we do this season.
Y’know, before we wake up & it’s December!
1. Go apple picking at Lyman’s Orchard
2. Find the perfect pair of new Fall boots: caramel colored
3. Make caramel apples, hopefully while wearing the boots! :)
4. Organize my sweaters all on display in the new shelves in my closet Justin just put in.
5. Get more apple & pumpkin butter, and drink more pumpkin spice latte
6. Eat a pumpkin roll. Well hopefully not the whole thing. Hopefully.
7. Watch a lot of WVU football & hopefully even make it to a game!
8. Decorate our front porch with mums & our Fall wreath
9. Walk around the Yale campus, wearing a coat & scarf, drinking apple cider and crunching leaves under my feet
10. Make a trip up north, either to Vermont or Maine, to see the leaves
11. Make a Fall trip to the wineries in Charlottesville (hello Pippin Hill!) & see the foliage in Virginia & West Virginia.
12. Celebrate our anniversary (October 13th!) and Justin’s birthday (October 10th) in style!
13. Attend a “harvest” event & have dinner at one of the local CT wineries
14. Eat butternut soup.
15. Watch at least 3 scary movies. The good ones, none of this Evil Dead nonsense. Preferably a Scream, a Halloween, and a Final Destination.
16. Carve a pumpkin
17. Have a Fall themed anniversary shoot done of us.
18. Go to a haunted house with a big group of people
19. Burn a lot of Yankee candles so the house always smells like something Fall
20. Host our annual Halloween bash, bigger & better than ever!!!
**Bonus item: buy a golden retriever puppy & a cup of Starbucks and do THIS with it!! :)
So tell me, what’s on YOUR Fall bucket list? Let us know at least one thing in the comments below & one lucky winner is going to receive their choice of a $25 Starbucks gift card or a large jar Yankee Candle! And…GO!!