I have a confession to make, my headband collection has grown exponentially this year. (Blame it on Blair Waldorf if you wish.) I really don’t think I have had this many hair accessories since the mid 80’s when my drawers were overflowing with scrunchies. After all, I needed one to match every single outfit I owned. I think for awhile there, I was a little bit scared of anything other than your basic elastic. I didn’t want to experience any flashbacks to mall hair, teased ponytails, or shiver, gigantic neon hair bows. BUT, thank goodness, I am over the hump and more than happy to put anything in my hair that glitters, sparkles, or stands out in an extremely unique way. So, as the holidays are approaching and there are more and more decorative hair accessories popping up in my favorite stores, I thought I would share a few that are on my wish list.
Hope you enjoy the latest installment of Eye Candy for Your Life!!
1. This gigantic rose will be the only accessory you need! Juicy
2. Effortlessly chic and timelessly romantic this feather comb will add polish to any outfit! Available at Anthropologie of course!!
3. Love metallics!! I think I need all three courtesy of Old Navy!
4. One word. Rawr!! Anthropologie
5. Hot pink and your favorite LBD? The perfect recipe for cocktail party success! Cara Accessories available at Nordstrom
6. A cute little set of bobby pins to keep those wispys at bay (Banana Republic)
7. Vacationing in the islands this winter? This nautical inspired headband by Eugenia Kim (available at Barneys) is perfect for lounging by the pool or a dinner date!!
8. Cute and Compassionate – this pink ponytail scarf by Coach supports Breast Cancer Awareness
9. Rich blue velvet gives off a feel of decedance as the air gets colder Jennifer Ouellette available at Barneys
10. Dress it up or dress it down- this headband from J.Crew is always cool
11. This pretty little number is listed as a broach by Anthropologie, but I think it is the perfect accent for a low bun
12. I am a sucker for sparkle!! LOVE this bow by Bebe!
13. Ahhh-mazing. Available on Etsy Design by myvintagelolita
14. A cute little bow courtesy of Scunci (available at Walmart)
15. Feeling a little casual cool? Try wearing this headband by Bebe across your forehead for a free flowing Boho vibe
16. Headbands not for you? Try this cocktail hat available at Urban Outfitters
17. This headband is listed under the wedding category at Swarovsky but I think it is perfect touch for any holiday party!
18. An art deco inspired headband by J.Crew– just beautiful!