I know I’m probably going to get yelled at for this….buuuuuuut…….I TOTALLY bought a Christmas cd yesterday (Martina McBride to be specific) and have been listening to it non-stop ever since. Maybe it’s all the peppermint mochas I’ve been drinking, maybe it’s that we’re dying to be in our house by the holidays, or maybe it’s just something in the air….but I am totally jonesing for some holiday delight.
So as an attempt to get a quick fix….and to come up with ever more eye candy for you guys…I had Julia put together this design board all around our dream winter wedding. Well, more specifically….her dream wedding. This is the girl after all who, when first dreaming up what her wedding would look like as a little girl, pictured long hooded blue capes and white fluffy hand warmers (I’m sorry, I just can’t bring myself to write “muff” on this blog. Wait…) . Yea…she was definitely the girl for the job!! :)
1. The laser etched design and tarnished silver finish of the flatware by Anthropologie is just right for a winter night!
2. LOVE these Coach mittens!! A fine gift for bridesmaids or to be worn by an ultra chic Winter bride!!
3. Place these ultra cozy cable knit throws from Pottery Barn around the reception as decoration and your guests will be sure to thank you!
4. S’Mores add just the right amount of playfulness to the affair!!
5. I smell a snowball fight brewing during bridal party portraits! Slip on this hat by J.Crew to keep your ears warm!
6. Flower girl dress by CrewCuts. Sure to make any flower girl feel like a princess!
7. Metallics are so chic! Love these heels by J.Crew!
8. Classic Pearls for a classy affiar! Love how they mimic the size and shape of the berries in the brides bouquet! (Tiffany pearls)
9. The contrast between navy and white in this bouquet by David Stark is just gorgeous!
10. Elegant bridesmaids dresses in a deep navy. Dress Notte by Marquesa available at Saks
11. This wood holder from Restoration Hardware is so cool it doubles as a decoration!
12. A fireplace is a must for a winter ski lodge themed wedding! Fire screen also by Restoration Hardware
13. I see tons of pillar candles in various shapes and sizes burning bright and keeping the atmosphere cozy all night. Handblown glass pillars by Simon Pearce
14. Something cute to keep your feet warm during outdoor portraits! Notice the pom pom theme? Lamo SheepskinPottery BarnAnthropologie