It’s Vegas Baby! And that means, there’s a whole ‘lotta night life going on. Last, year I learned that cute flats were an essential for walking around WPPI during the day. But what about at night? Well, I learned that Photographer’s know how to Par-TAY! And that means one thing! In addition to my cute flats, I need some Vegas worthy night wear in my suitcase. Last year, I was a little unprepared, but this year? I know what I’m bringing! I even put together a little design board so I won’t forget anything!
1. I need to bring some cute tops!! I love these ones from Ann Taylor, Forever 21, Forever 21 and J. Crew!!
2.It gets COLD at night! So I HAVE to pack some cute little jackets for layoring! I adore this faux fur from Juicy and the navy blazer from Madewell
3. Some cute cocktail rings! J.Crew and Express
4. Some killer heels!! I’m putting those flats away at night!! I’m dreaming of these pumps from Lanvin, Valentino (hey, a girl can dream right?!?), and Nine West
5. A cute clutch! I adore these two from Coach, and BCBG Maxazaria
6. Some hair accessories! Claire’s and Ann Taylor
7. A couple belts to spice up the outfit a little! J.Crew and Banana Republic
8. Some statement necklaces! Claire’s and Ann Taylor
9. Bracelets! J.Crew and Express
10. A gorgeous (and versatile) pair of earrings! Love these black pearl studs from Express
11. And finally, a cute cocktail dress or two! :) Eight Sixty and Michael by Michael Kors
I think that about covers all the bases, so I’m ready for anything! Dancing to Ke$ha? Check! Dinner at Tao? Check! Fountain show at the Bellagio? I’m all set!! I can’t wait to see you all there!!
So, what’s your favorite thing to do for night life at WPPI? It’s only my second time going, so if you have the inside scoop- I’d love to hear it!! :) :)